Located in peaceful countryside with amazing views of the southern Snowdonia landscape. This semi detached Tywyn self catering accommodation for 2 offers a warm Welsh welcome in the spectacular Dysynni Valley. Set on a family farm and close to the majestic heights of Cader Idris, a waterfall and the sandy beaches of North Wales. A great area for walking and cycling and also perfect if you just want to relax, absorb the scenery and fresh air…
Kitchen and dining room with lovely views of the surrounding countryside. Kitchen includes a dishwasher, oven, fridge, freezer and washing machine.
Inviting lounge with two comfortable, reclining sofas and 42 inch wide screen TV. Small library of books.
Large master bedroom with a king sized bed and amazing views of the countryside. Plenty of storage space.
Shower room with shower, wash basin wc and mirror.
Patio area with a picnic table – a lovely spot to enjoy the afternoon sun and to relax in stunning countryside to the sound of the river lazily flowing by.
There is also a gorgeous walk along the river that can be accessed just over the bridge from the front door.
- Heating and electricity included
- Bed linen,hand and bath towels provided
- Welcome pack on arrival includes a homemade cake, tea, coffee, sugar and milk
- Cot, high chair and stairgate available on request
- Wifi available
- The following items are also provided: Washing up liquid, cloths and tea towels, dishwasher tablets and liquid detergent
- No pets
- No smoking
- Plenty of off road parking space
High Season £500.00 per week
Low Season from £300.00 per week
Shorter Breaks, Midweek & Weekend Breaks are available subject to availability, please get in touch to check availability